Calling all small to medium sized Australian music businesses based on Gadigal lands (Sydney) and surrounds.
Do you know what impact your operations are having on our precious planet? If not, would you like to find out, and help us help you drive positive change in your organisation and beyond?
Green Music Australia is proud to announce its successful business sustainability initiative – the Green Action Program (GAP) – is open to NSW organisations for 2023. Eight music businesses will participate in the 7 week in-person and online program in February 2023.
GAP participants will undertake a range of hands-on learning modules including:
- First Nations First - why platforming First Nations voices matters to sustainability
- Policy and procedure development - how to embed climate action into organisational structures
- Single use plastics - the bans and the solutions
- Measuring impact - capturing and using data to set goals and identify and meet sustainability objectives
- Energy 101 - A walk-through onsite energy audit at a live music venue
- Creating tailored environmental and social impact reports
- National and international case studies of best practise
- An organisation Sustainability Action Plan created with input from your broader team
- Policies & procedures that feed into your Sustainability Action Plan
- An understanding of what your data means
- Reports to show your progress
- Continuation of data and reporting, 3 years post-program